Guild OM-240E Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Natural With Gig Bag and Accessory Kit
- Includes Guild Deluxe Gig Bag and Guitar Vault Accessory Pack with Snark Tuner, Kyser Capo, Strap, Dunlp Tortex Picks and Polishing Cloth
- Mid Size Orchestra Shape Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Solid Sitka Spruce Top and Mahogany Back/Sides
- Slim C shaped Mahogany Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Guild AP-1 Active Acoustic Piezo Pickup / Double Action Truss Rod / Bone Nut
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″ Nut Width: 1 11/16″
Details: This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-240E features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back. Guild's signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The OM-240E features Guild's AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild's new lightweight deluxe gig bag. Available in Natural. Free Guitar Vault Accessory Pack includes Snark SN-5X Clip-On Tuner, LM or Levy's Guitar Strap(Color may vary), Kyser Capo, Dunlop Tortex Picks, and a Polishing Cloth to keep your new guitar shining.