Guild Westerly Collection M-120 Acoustic Guitar Bundle With Lightweight Case, Natural
- Includes Guild lightweight Guild Polyfoam Case and Accessory Pack with Strap, Snark Tuner, Capo, Picks and Polishing Cloth
- Concert size with 24 3/4 " scale length
- Solid African Mahogany top, back, and sides
- Vintage shaped Guild neck with 1 3/4 " nut width
- All gloss finish in Natural
Details: With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the M-120's 24 ¾" scale length and 1 ¾" nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck make this concert size guitar easy to play. The M-120 features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. This model also showcases Guild's iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, and includes Guild's new lightweight polyfoam case.