Ibanez SR Cerro Single-Cutaway - Natural Flat
Color: Flat Natural
- SRSC4 5pc Maple/Purpleheart neck-through Poplar Burl top/Mahogany wing body Purpleheart fretboard w/Avalon Oval inlay Medium frets Bartolini MK-1 pickups Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/Eq bypass switch & Mid frequency switch (passive tone control on treble pot) Mono-rail V bridge (19mm String Spacing) Black matte hardware
- From the innovative Ibanez Bass Workshop team, comes the SRSC800 "Cerro
- " Boasting a design that integrates body to neck like no other, the upper bout connects the body to the neck all the way to the 13th fret
- More compact than other basses of its type, the five-string SRSC800 requires less effort to maneuver, yet still provides the unique features and tone of larger models
- At the heart of the SRSC800 is a Mahogany body with a handsome Poplar Burl top shaped with the sinuous contours of the SR body style
Details: For more than 40 years, Ibanez has pioneered new frontiers in bass development, pushing the boundaries of conventional designs to bass players of all styles and aptitude new ways of expressing themselves. This spirit of exploration has led to the creation of some of the most successful and popular production basses of all time. It is this same drive to bring new and relevant ideas to the forefront that serves as the basis for an ongoing exploratory project, appropriately dubbed the Ibanez Bass Workshop. The impetus behind each one of these unique instruments comes from a personal desire by one or more members of the Ibanez bass development group to satisfy the particular needs of a very particular player. These inventions may not be for everyone, but for those who yearn to explore new sonic vistas through the medium of bass: The Ibanez Bass Workshop project may give you just what you're looking for.