Ibanez Workshop SR Cerro Singlecut 5 String Electric Bass Guitar Deep Twilight Flat
Color: Deep Twilight Flat
- Neck Shape: Info not available Wood: Maple/Purpleheart Neck joint: Neck-through Scale length: 34" Finish: Info not available Pickups Active or passive pickups: Passive Pickup configuration: HH Neck: MK-1 Middle: Not applicable Bridge: MK-1 Brand: Bartolini Series or parallel: Parallel Active preamp: Not applicable Special electronics: 3-band EQ with EQ bypass switch Fretboard Material: Purple
- From the innovative Ibanez Bass Workshop team, comes the SRSC805 "Cerro
- " Boasting a design that integrates body to neck like no other, the upper bout connects the body to the neck all the way to the 13th fret
- More compact than other basses of its type, the five-string SRSC805 requires less effort to maneuver, yet still provides the unique features and tone of larger models
- At the heart of the SRSC805 is a Mahogany body with a handsome Poplar Burl top shaped with the sinuous contours of the SR body style
Details: For more than 40 years, Ibanez has pioneered new frontiers in bass development, pushing the boundaries of conventional designs to bass players of all styles and aptitude new ways of expressing themselves. This spirit of exploration has led to the creation of some of the most successful and popular production basses of all time. It is this same drive to bring new and relevant ideas to the forefront that serves as the basis for an ongoing exploratory project, appropriately dubbed the Ibanez Bass Workshop. The impetus behind each one of these unique instruments comes from a personal desire by one or more members of the Ibanez bass development group to satisfy the particular needs of a very particular player. These inventions may not be for everyone, but for those who yearn to explore new sonic vistas through the medium of bass: The Ibanez Bass Workshop project may give you just what you're looking for.