Martin D-16GT Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, Natural
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint Body Size: D-14 Fret Top: Solid Sitka Spruce Rosette: Bold Herringbone Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16 Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany Back Purfling: none Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany Endpiece: Black Boltaron Endpiece Inlay: none Binding: Black Boltaron Top Inlay Style: none Side Inlay: none Back Inlay: none Neck Material: Select Hardwo
- Includes a Martin vinyl laminated hardshell guitar case! The traditional Martin D-16GT Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is part of the 16 series of guitars, which incorporate modern guitar specifications with the famous Martin quality and sound
- Quality-built with a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, FSC Certified Richlite fretboard and bridge, and hybrid X bracing
- Features numerous deluxe appointments such as a bold herringbone rosette, black Boltaron binding, tortoise pickguard, chrome-enclosed tuners, and a natural gloss-top finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
Details: This well-established and innovative solid wood 16-Series was originally conceived and developed as an experiment to deliver better sound at a lower cost by using a special combination of Martin's proprietary bracing systems. The 16-Series with its "Hybrid" X-bracing has now become a longtime Martin favorite. Other features for the 16-Series include solid wood top, back and sides and a patented neck mortise.