Martin DRSG - Natural
- Body Body type: D-14 Fret Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Siris Bracing pattern: Non-scalloped X-type Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance Taper Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm) Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite Neck wood: Select Hardwood Scale length: 25.4 in. Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Ele
- Martin's Road Series line of guitars features a blend of the legendary Martin tone, with solid-wood construction, and lightning fast playability
- The Martin Road Series DRSG Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar was designed for the player that is searching for incredible tone, playability, and visual appeal at an affordable price
- Its all solid-wood construction produces a tone that will rival some of the most expensive guitars made today
- To start with, Martin selected a solid Sitka spruce top as the basis of the tone engine because it's a very expressive tonewood that produces the right amount of tone, volume, and dynamics
Details: Martin's DRSG acoustic-electric guitar, with a Sitka spruce top and siris back and sides, is a great-sounding dreadnought guitar at an affordable price. A Richlite fingerboard and bridge, gloss body, hand rubbed neck finish, and Fishman Sonitone electronics make this model a great guitar for players of all levels.