Martin Grand Performance 28E w/Fishman Aura VT Electronics - Natural
- Body Body type: Grand Performance Cutaway: Single cutaway Top wood: Sitka Spruce Back & sides: East Indian rosewood Bracing pattern: Forward Shifted X Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Modified Low Oval/High Performance Taper Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm) Fingerboard: Ebony Neck wood: Select Hardwood Scale length: 25.4" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish:
- The Standard Series GPC-28E Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a solid Sitka spruce top, East Indian rosewood back and sides, black ebony fingerboard and bridge, and a complementing black pickguard
- This combination of features and Fishman's Aura VT Enhance electronics, which introduces a new bridge plate mounted transducer to add dimension, resonance and body to the amplified tone of the guitar, make this the guitar that will simply get better with time
- Includes ply hardshell case
- Aura VT Enhance acoustic amplification system The Aura VT Enhance acoustic amplification system is like nothing you have ever heard before
Details: The Martin GPC-28E is a Grand Performance, acoustic-electric cutaway, featuring a solid Sitka spruce top, East Indian rosewood back and sides, black ebony fingerboard and bridge and a complementing black pickguard. This combination of features and new Fishman Aura VT EnhanceTM electronics make this the guitar that will simply get better with time.