SET OF 4 W/MOUNTS Alesis RealHead 8" Dual Zone Drum Pads DMPad
- Velocity-sensitive drum pad with real mylar drumhead and triple-flanged hoop
- Dual-zone sensing enables triggering sounds from the head and and rim
- Head tension can be adjusted with a standard drum key, and the head is replaceable with any standard 8" head
- Works with virtually all e-percussion including DM10, DM5, Trigger|iO, and ControlPad
- Comes with rack clamp, L-arm, and rim guard.
Set of 4 Alesis RealHead Electronic Drum 8" Dual Zone Pads.
Compatible with DM4, DM5, DM6, DM7, DM8, DM10 and pretty much all Alesis, Roland, Yamaha, Simmons and Ion drum modules.
4 x Alesis DM10 RealHead 8" Dual Zone Pads
Description from Alesis:
REALHEAD DRUM PADS
The DM10 Pro Kit has Alesis' acoustic-feeling RealHead pads. The dual-zone pads feature real mylar drumheads and real triple-flanged counterhoops for the feel you demand. The snare and tom pads are dual zone, enabling you to perform rimshots, rim clicks or assign other sounds such as wind chimes, cymbals, gongs and cowbells on the tom rims.
You can use virtually any single or double kick pedal with the RealHead Kick Pad, or split the DM10's kick input with a Y-cable and connect an optional second kick pad for the pedal feel you prefer.