Taylor 410e - Acoustic-electric, Natural Gloss
- Body Body type: Taylor Dreadnought Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Solid Ovangkol Bracing pattern: Taylor Performance Bracing (Standard III with Relief Rout) Body finish: Gloss 6.0 Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1-11/16" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Tropical Mahogany Scale length: 25-1/2" Number of frets: 20
- Though they've been a staple of the Taylor line for years, Taylor's ovangkol 400 Series guitars continue to be discovered and embraced by players, thanks in part to a compelling full-range tone profile that's comparable to rosewood
- Ovangkol's natural tonal breadth and dynamic range fit many different playing applications and body styles
- An all-gloss body adds a burnished complexion that ties ovangkol's toasted golden color tones together with the buttery Sitka Spruce top
- All 400 Series instruments ship in a deluxe hard shell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection
Details: The all-gloss Taylor 410e acoustic-electric guitar has the balance, bodyshape, and electronics that keep you playing. The solid ovangkol back and sides give you the tonal warmth of rosewood with a thicker midrange and more top end response, and the Sitka spruce top dances with clarity and sparkle. This traditional dreadnought-shaped instrument provides a balance of tone along with tons of projection for a sound and volume that doesn't get lost or muddy when you dig in. Pluggin in? The under-saddle pickup of the Expression System 2 maintains your tone with remarkably clear and accurate sound. If you've been hunting for your go-to of tone and playability, GearNuts found what you're looking for in Taylor's 410e acoustic-electric guitar.